Honda HSC “The 37th Tokyo Motor Show Concept Car” ‘03

• Thread starter kzerwinski
  • 3 comments
Brazil
KRBR
kzerwinski
Hello everyone. Here we have my first tune published on the site.
I apreciate if u can reply about this tune.

CtedAzur.jpg

LSD: Rear 07/10/08

Suspension: Ride Height 0/0
Spring Rate 9.5/9.5
Damper Ext 9/9
Damper Comp 7/5
Anti roll Bars 2/3
Camber 2.0/2.0
Toe +0.02/+0.18

Brakes: 4/3

Gearbox: Just tune the Final Gear to get the expected speed. This car had a nice gearbox, so if u change it will be not so good like the stock.

This setup: 30 minutes tune. The car is reaaly nice to drive, and with this supension will be a really pleasure to drive it.

Tested tracks: In 500 PP:

Fuji Speedway F : 1.42.535
Autumm ring: 1.13:535
Tsukuba: 54:787

I hope u enjoy this tune, and if u do a better time on this tracks, please post here.

Hello everyone. Here we have my first tune published on the site.
I apreciate if u can reply about this tune.

CtedAzur.jpg

LSD: Rear 07/10/08

Suspension: Ride Height 0/0
Spring Rate 9.5/9.5
Damper Ext 9/9
Damper Comp 7/5
Anti roll Bars 2/3
Camber 2.0/2.0
Toe +0.02/+0.18

Brakes: 4/3

Gearbox: Just tune the Final Gear to get the expected speed. This car had a nice gearbox, so if u change it will be not so good like the stock.

This setup: 30 minutes tune. The car is reaaly nice to drive, and with this supension will be a really pleasure to drive it.

Tested tracks: In 500 PP:

Fuji Speedway F : 1.42.535
Autumm ring: 1.13:535
Tsukuba: 54:787

I hope u enjoy this tune, and if u do a better time on this tracks, please post here.

Other than the ride height,lsd and spring rate,your tune is exactly like your country man's Praiano's.
I thought something looked similar as he sent me this tune before he published it.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6560557#post6560557

Yes man,

I had played with praiano, actually, i made this setup for a race in tskuba. In this race, praiano was there, but he had to left in the half race. We were in less than 1 second on difference.

But this tune, i always look some other before do my modifications. In my next tunes i'll do all, since start to the end.

I have to say: Others guys on this race take the praiano's tune, but it didnt work for them.

When they take my, with this modifications, they become abble to run all the laps on the race.

Sorry if look i had copied him setup. This will not happens on the next time.

I Apreciatte ur answer.

Other than the ride height,lsd and spring rate,your tune is exactly like your country man's Praiano's.
I thought something looked similar as he sent me this tune before he published it.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6560557#post6560557

You're right my friend. No problems, my tunes are for this , a base that anybody can modify easily and adapt to a specific driving style or track. It´s ok :)👍👍

Yes man,

I had played with praiano, actually, i made this setup for a race in tskuba. In this race, praiano was there, but he had to left in the half race. We were in less than 1 second on difference.

But this tune, i always look some other before do my modifications. In my next tunes i'll do all, since start to the end.

I have to say: Others guys on this race take the praiano's tune, but it didnt work for them.

When they take my, with this modifications, they become abble to run all the laps on the race.

Sorry if look i had copied him setup. This will not happens on the next time.

I Apreciatte ur answer.

Yes my friend, i had to leave in the middle of the race last night (real life emergency :scared:) my tires were good with the NSX and i could finish the race without pit stop. 500PP with racing soft tires is not the kind of combo i drive generally , too much grip for the power, but the tire wear and the intense battle for any level of pilot bring the fun to your racing serie. I had a lot of pleasure during the last days with all this good friends from "KART RACING BRASIL". Feel free to use my tunes the way you want and if you publish any of them with just a few changes, it's ok for me, just mention the name of my garage also please. I'm very proud of all my cars, good or bad,thanks.

Have a good day everybody.

Back