Pratik_89's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Ganesh festival

27feet Ganesh ji murti @chandan wadi Marine lines27feet Ganesh ji murti @chandan wadi Marine lines

25feet Ganesh ji murti@khetwadi  Mumbai25feet Ganesh ji murti@khetwadi Mumbai

25feet @khetwadi Mumbai.25feet @khetwadi Mumbai.

IMG_20190902_231504_190.jpg

This is one of my favourite festival Ganesh chaturthi. Every year we celebrate this festival for 10days. The streets are full of lightings. People from every part of the country visit here for blessings. There is lot of positive energy during this festival. We also cry when it's the last of the visarjan we can't see bappa going. I just love you Ganesha. "Ganpati Bappa morya "

Mumbai South, Maharashtra
4 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Ganesh festival

Hi @Pratik_89 

Wow, very interesting festival. Thank you for sharing this festival with us.

What do you like the most about the festival?

How do you enjoy the festival?
Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Hi @Aruni 

Thank you for compliments, well there are many reasons to Love about this festival. The most important things is it teaches our culture, your belief in God, family visit each other places for lord Ganesha blessings. Street are crowded day and night, beautiful lightings. They also keep small skit or you can say small act for children by which they get some lesson about good things. Parents bring their kids tell them story about lord Ganesh make them learn about the indian culture, Indian tradition. There are various things about this festival which I love. 

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Pratik_89 

Wow, it is a very nice festival and a lot of activities. Thank you for your information.

Have a nice day, I am waiting to see your new post telling us about your experience here.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Connect Moderator

HI @Pratik_89 

As I've replied in other posts, the festival Ganesh chaturthi is a BIG event.  I enjoyed your post and photos, and further detailed explanations in your reply to @Aruni.  Thank you for sharing and I'm sure that Lord Ganesha will also be very pleased.

Top 100 Local Guides Leaderboards from over 100 different countries!!!