Series haarne ke baad India ka Javed Miandad par Bomb Blast

knower

Minister (2k+ posts)

LOL right now I'm enjoying Indian media on tv (realy entertaining)

LOL 30 mins long report on Aaj tak news channel about relations between daud ibrahim and javed miandad

Desh ke dushman ko India aane ki ijaazat kaise mil LOOOOOLLL HAHAHAHHA

M_Id_343054_Javed_Miandad.jpg

I've also found an article about it :

A lawmaker of the Congress Party on Thursday said he was not in favour of former Pakistan cricket skipper Javed Miandad being given a visa to visit India for the ongoing one-day match series, saying it will hurt the sentiments of the people of the country for he shares close family ties with India's most wanted gangster-turned-terroristDawood Ibrahim.
Congress Member of Parliament Jagdambika Pal said Dawood Ibrahim is considered to be the mastermind of all terrorist attacks in India."He is the most wanted not only for India, but the entire world. And issuing a visa to his relative is not at all correct. We are still demanding Dawood Ibrahim from Pakistan, but they said that he is not in their country. And if a visa is issued to his relative, then it will hurt the sentiments of the people here (in India)," he added.Miandad would arrive in India on January 5 to watch the third and final ODI between the two Asian neighbours in New Delhi the next day. Miandad, who is now a senior Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) official, would also be honoured during that match.Miandad's son Junaid Miandad is married to Dawood's daughter Mahrukh Ibrahim.Dawood is still wanted in India in connection with the 1993 Mumbai bomb blasts case. He was charged by India for masterminding the 1993 serials blasts in Mumbai that claimed around 260 lives.Govt defends decision to issue visa to MiandadThe Government today defended the decision to issue visa to Pakistani cricketer Javed Miandad saying he was not on India's "negative list".
... contd.

Last edited by a moderator:

Imranpak

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Sore losers. They are finding this hammering very difficult to take after we beat them twice in the recent hockey tournaments and even Sur Kshetra:lol:
Can you provide a link to this comedy programme where they are attacking Javed!!:lol:

Sedqal

Javed Miandad is a national hero of Pakistan and I condemn this mud slinging by Indian parliament. How can a man whose life has been spent on Cricket ground be accused of something like this? Just because his daughter married the son of Dawood Ibrahim makes him a criminal? What kind of reasoning is this? He is there as a goodwill gesture and Indians are dragging his good name in such a fashion. Pakistan has always been more open and forthcoming (not to say mature) when it comes to bi-lateral relationships. Indians should come out of such thinking and seriously give peace a chance.

knower

Minister (2k+ posts)
I have seen a report of Aaj tak that was 100 times worse thn this, but I could only find this link yet, its also funny , enjoy :d

Sore losers. They are finding this hammering very difficult to take after we beat them twice in the recent hockey tournaments and even Sur Kshetra:lol:
Can you provide a link to this comedy programme where they are attacking Javed!!:lol:

Imranpak

Javed certainly gets to them after his last ball sixer that has had a psychological effect on India. Maybe Indian's are also jealous that we're taking they're women. Mohsin-Reena, Shoaib-Sania and Javed's son- Dawood's daughter. Personally I think that Bharatis are schizophrenic:lol::lol:

knower

Minister (2k+ posts)
jo video maine di hai, us pe 3:52 par dekho, jahan par Daud Ibrahim ne India ka jhanda pakra huwa hai. Laikin indian media ne us jhande ko jo ke daud ibrahim ne pakra huwa hai, BLUR kar diya, take wo nazar na aye...

Is se ye baat saabit hoti hai ke India main jo bhi Muslim Criminal hota hai, us ko wo Indian nahi samajhte...

phir wo kiya samajhte hain , aap samajdaar hain samajh lo (hint ajmal kassab)

Javed certainly gets to them after his last ball sixer that has had a psychological effect on India. Maybe Indian's are also jealous that we're taking they're women. Mohsin-Reena, Shoaib-Sania and Javed's son- Dawood's daughter. Personally I think that Bharatis are schizophrenic:lol::lol:

Rehmani

MPA (400+ posts)
انڈیا والو ، پہلے اپنے گینگ ریپسٹ تو سنبھالو ، ہمارے میانداد کے پیچھے بعد میں پڑنا

Rapist Indians (thumbsdown)

Last edited:

Farooq Khan

MPA (400+ posts)
Pakistan is scoring high on the field and indians (not all only samll group of people) are scoring high off the field.we know one day common sense will prevail because we have peace loving people on both side of the border but rivalry in sports with india is good for both countries.