Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2022, 05:28 AM
Suspended

Default NEW Radiolink. Full Color IPS Touch Screen. Looks Awsome

Goddamn this looks good.

It is 300 bucks +
But it have functions like 500 bucks + radios

This is 8ch. 600m range

Must be a dream radio if you also own, RC Boat, maybe one Arrma Limitless or other Speedrun car, next to competitions rigs
Xtra receivers are cheap 15-25bucks
Also the cheap old gyro receivers work with this new radio

More info
https://youtu.be/KAv2zqFwII0
https://www.radiolink.com/rc8x

the rc guy likes this.
Old 12-07-2022, 06:12 AM
Tech Lord

Oh wow.....

RadioLink RC8X - R/C Tech Forums (rctech.net)
Old 12-07-2022, 11:18 AM
Suspended

OOoooppss

and i did look if someone had write about this already, must been tired LOL
Old 12-07-2022, 11:52 AM
Tech Lord

Originally Posted by flymetonight
OOoooppss

and i did look if someone had write about this already, must been tired LOL
If you did use the search then nothing is to blame, there are some issues with this forum....
jo_er86 likes this.
Old 12-07-2022, 01:05 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Well, since this one's active right now, looks like Razor got his: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpLbuTmF6mA

Something about it just looks cheap in a way the NB4 doesn't. Hopefully the man himself can pop in and comment on how the build quality feels in his hands as that's really what matters. But man, those chrome trim bits just look BAD.
Old 12-12-2022, 11:44 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RC10Nick
Well, since this one's active right now, looks like Razor got his: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpLbuTmF6mA

Something about it just looks cheap in a way the NB4 doesn't. Hopefully the man himself can pop in and comment on how the build quality feels in his hands as that's really what matters. But man, those chrome trim bits just look BAD.
Review drops at 7am PDT.

Build quality is not as good as the Flysky Noble (nothing is IMO), but about as good as my MT-44 and 4PM.
Old 12-14-2022, 10:56 AM
Tech Rookie

I'm pretty excited for this radio i plan to buy one next month from either amazon or aliexpress i plan to run this radio with my bashers and my speedrun cars like my new XO-1 and maybe my future Infraction V2 or Limitless V2. After i buy mine and get my XO-1 running with it i will replace most of my Futaba and Traxxas receivers with Radiolink receivers in the next few months.
But my current race car will remain a Futaba until i can make up my mind what i want to get for the racing side. Still i'm really impressed with this radio by Radiolink i can't wait to get mine and try it out.
flymetonight likes this.
Old 12-21-2022, 12:46 PM
Suspended

this is really great to speedrunners because of the range, also if you own a RC Boat. Also to extreme bashers
Extra receivers are cheap.

In racing you dont need the range.

I have couple RC Boats and many bashers, also Speedrunners like Limitless and others.
I will buy this radio, My local hobby shop got them now.
Just need wait couple months before i buy this RC8X radio because i will buy 2 new RC Cars before this radio

I like the touch color screen, makes settings alot more easy to do and understund.

This radio has alot great adjustments and functions, very advanced radio.
The 500-600m range and cheap extra Receivers makes this very special to us with Bashers, Speedrunners, and RC Boats.

This and the FLY Sky Noble is the only ones with all functions and long range with serious display, at decent price also.

I know that many are super happy with Noble radios.
I also know many are very happy with the old cheap 4-6ch Radiolink radios when it comes to speedrunners and RC Boat runners.

Futaba and Spectrum has Range issues.
They dont do the job to us speedrunners and RC Boat fanatics

Last edited by flymetonight; 12-21-2022 at 12:58 PM.
Old 12-22-2022, 04:22 PM
Tech Rookie

Post Thanks for liking my comment

Originally Posted by flymetonight
this is really great to speedrunners because of the range, also if you own a RC Boat. Also to extreme bashers
Extra receivers are cheap.

In racing you dont need the range.

I have couple RC Boats and many bashers, also Speedrunners like Limitless and others.
I will buy this radio, My local hobby shop got them now.
Just need wait couple months before i buy this RC8X radio because i will buy 2 new RC Cars before this radio

I like the touch color screen, makes settings alot more easy to do and understund.

This radio has alot great adjustments and functions, very advanced radio.
The 500-600m range and cheap extra Receivers makes this very special to us with Bashers, Speedrunners, and RC Boats.

This and the FLY Sky Noble is the only ones with all functions and long range with serious display, at decent price also.

I know that many are super happy with Noble radios.
I also know many are very happy with the old cheap 4-6ch Radiolink radios when it comes to speedrunners and RC Boat runners.

Futaba and Spectrum has Range issues.
They dont do the job to us speedrunners and RC Boat fanatics
Thanks for liking my comment, I have been back and forth whether or not to get this radio or stay with my Futaba for all my vehicles. and i have currently been in a war with myself whether if i should buy a new XO-1 ready to run or build the old XO-1 i have.
if you're wondering what i would put in my roller it would be a Castle MMX 8s ESC with Sensored 1717 1,650KV Motor, an Amazon metal gear servo and the Radiolink RC8X radio I also plan to use the RC8X in my future Limitless or Infraction V2 and also my other bashers.
I hope you have a merry Christmas and a happy new year.
Old 12-23-2022, 01:01 PM
Tech Fanatic

They actually list the latency of this as 12ms in the spec sheet. That is pretty abysmal imo.
jo_er86 and RazorRC like this.